Most of us do have a weakness when it comes to losing weight. For some people it is the cravings while for others it is the slow rate of metabolism. Whatever your weakness is, herbal weight loss formulas are the easy solution for you.
Herbal Weight Loss Extracts
- Green Tea Extract : This contains compounds known as catechins. This is a class of antioxidants that have been observed to raise the rate of metabolism and burn fat at a higher rate. This is great for weight loss and research has even proven it. According to research, people who used green tea extract every day lost more weight compared to those who did not. The extract can be taken in soups and sauces. It is important to watch out for some side effects such as diarrhea and nervousness.
- Gymnema Silvestre : This is derived from a plant which grows wildly in India and Africa. It works by reducing the ability to taste sweetness. This makes it feel like you have gotten your sugar fix thus you will not crave for sugar any more. You will therefore eat fewer calories once you have had your fix of sugar. You should take this herbal extract in the right amounts as high amounts may lead to low blood sugar.
- Guggul : This is yet another herbal weight loss supplement which is traditionally used to relieve joint pains and lower cholesterol. It also helps in weight reduction when they are used in combination with strength and aerobic training a few times every week. Guggul helps the body in metabolizing fat and improve thyroid functions in the body.
- Reishi Mushrooms : These mushrooms are traditionally used to build strength, boost immunity and fight body fatigue. This is the reason they work so well as weight loss supplements. The logic behind this is that with the strong and energetic feeling, you will be able to stick to the weight loss plan. If you are allergic to mushrooms, then this is not for you. You should also avoid taking it right after you have taken coffee as it may make you jittery.
In conclusion, herbal weight loss supplements are the easy solution for those of us who are unable to do the hard work that is involved in losing weight. Being herbal means that they are safe to use and they do not have side effects to our bodies as they are completely natural without additives.
Incoming search terms:
- Source: www13504.aboutcollegeessay.com/
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!